Taking profit of the location of the cellar, on the slopes of Garate mountain and next to Getaria (10 minutes walking from the centre of the village), Gaintza is the entry door to Wine Tourism to Euskadi.
During our guided tours to Gaintza, the visitor will know the history of the cellar, you could enjoy the vineyards around us and you will know the process of production of our txakoli walking along the different buildings. To end the visit, it will take place a wine tasting of our excellent Txakoli, together with some local products.
To enjoy an unforgettable day in our cellar, contact us.
- The visits take place on Fridays and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- The rest of the days, groups of minimum 15 people, under request.
- It’s obligatory to ask for previous appointment, via phone or e-mail.
- Languages: Euskera, Spanish or English
During March, April and May we offer the season of tasting when our clients can taste our txakoli of the new season directly from the deposits with the house specialities: cod omelet, panned hake and grilled lamb. Bookings:
- Phone: (+34) 943 14 00 32
- E-mail: email@example.com